At The Reutlinger, we were specially designed and built for living. Newly renovated and offering a true continuum of care, we are a community that not only looks and feels like home, but can truly be home for all of seniors’ different care needs. Whether they need Assisted Living, Memory Care or Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, they never need to worry about making a move from the community that provides them with the engaging lifestyle, beloved traditions and dedicated care they deserve.
According to Andrea Campisi, Marketing Director at The Reutlinger Community, an Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation community in Danville, CA, The Reutlinger has been serving seniors throughout the area for over 60 years. “Recent renovations have been completed to provide better service, comfort, care and connection for our residents,” says Andrea. “This allows for an engaging lifestyle where up to 180 residents can thrive. Even better, our dedicated and seasoned specialists can now provide even more of the care that our residents deserve.”
At The Reutlinger, we believe it’s a combination of our programming, heritage and care that creates the lifestyle seniors deserve. Here, our residents can be at home and feel at home, enjoying the services they need.
The Dedicated Care You Deserve
No matter what care needs your loved one may have, The Reutlinger can always be home. Here, we provide an array of care options that can fit a range of needs, including:
- Assisted Living. Residents in our Assisted Living program benefit from services and amenities that help them life worry-free lives. From chef-prepared meals, scheduled transportation and assistance when needed to weekly housekeeping, laundry and engaging programming, residents can enjoy each day.
- Memory Care. We have been designed to take care of various Memory Care needs, no matter what level your loved one may be at. For those requiring minimal Memory Care to more advanced, our range of capabilities can help residents live their best lives. We even provide sensory-based therapies and programming adapted to meet the changing needs of residents with Memory Care needs.
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation. To end our continuum of care, we also offer Skilled Nursing, allowing the peace of mind of knowing you’ll never need to make a move because The Reutlinger has you covered. With personal assistance, support from an expert team of professionals and an array of on-site services, our residents and families can enjoy everything The Reutlinger has to offer with complete peace of mind.
The Engaging Lifestyle You Desire
Residents of The Reutlinger enjoy a range of activities and programs designed to enhance and enrich their lives. These offerings allow them to connect and engage with others, find purpose and meaning and feel at home right where they are.
- Art classes. Taught by our artist-in-residence, Betty Rothaus, our residents can enjoy learning how to paint or simply watch. This program gives resident artists multiple opportunities to explore art therapeutically, or just enjoy a calming creative outlet right in their own home.
- Scheduled transportation. We worry about taking your loved one places so you don’t have to. We provide transportation each day to doctor’s appointments, nearby shopping, special events and more.
The Traditions You Love
At The Reutlinger, not only do we treat your family like our family but their traditions are upheld. We cherish the Jewish lifestyle and its beliefs, and believe that their values should be honored. As the area’s only Jewish community, residents of The Reutlinger can enjoy:
- Rabbi on site. Rabbi Debora Kohn holds weekly Shabbat and holiday services, conducts spiritual and religious programming, provides guidance and ensures the spiritual needs of residents are met.
- Kosher kitchen. The Reutlinger provides kosher meals to fit the needs of our Jewish residents. With the area’s only kosher kitchen, our residents enjoy three restaurant-style meals plus snacks and beverages.
- Jewish Heritage Museum. Residents and their families can find our Jewish Heritage Museum on site. Our museum features Jewish artifacts that have been donated. This is open for residents, families, staff and visitors to enjoy.
To learn more about The Reutlinger, or to experience it for yourself, contact us today. We would be happy to take you on a tour, have you attend an art class or meet with our rabbi.
Premier Senior Living, Dedicated Care
rehabilitation, The Reutlinger provides a continuum of care that allows seniors to live a life-enhancing and stimulating environment. Located in Danville, California, The Reutlinger’s newly renovated 110,000 square foot community combines the comfort and familiarity of home with seasoned senior care and skilled nursing specialists to suit any seniors needs, allowing them to live the life they choose with freedom and security.
Because we specialize in a continuum of care, our residents never need to worry about leaving the community they call home or wonder what will happen when they need some more care. Residents and families alike can have peace of mind knowing that there are full-time licensed nurses available along with activity coordinators, social workers, caregivers, a concierge and rabbi who focus solely on helping each resident thrive. Even better, our services and amenities are equal to those of a state-of-the-art resort. This is the lifestyle and care that your loved one deserves.
At The Reutlinger, seniors have numerous opportunities to engage in award-winning programs that are designed to engage the mind, renew the spirit and provide opportunities to meet new people and learn something new. Whether residents are enjoying our art program and museum, listening to a lecture or educational program or attending spiritual programming and our wide range of activities, there’s something for each resident to love. Participate as much or as little as you like, the choice is all yours.
For more information or to schedule a personal tour, contact us today.