The Traditions program at The Reutlinger is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment where specially trained staff meet individual needs of residents in the early to middle stages of progressive memory loss illnesses. Our residents are ambulatory. Under the direction of our Traditions Program Manager and our Traditions Activity Director, residents enjoy enhanced and therapeutically designed activities seven days a week from morning through 8pm.
We recognize that each resident is an individual first and treat the diagnosis second. We recognize that each resident comes with a long history of memories and connections which sustain them and provide security. We recognize that families need support as they go through the process of watching their loved one change. Our Traditions program is equally dedicated to the resident and their family.
- Three kosher meals per day plus snacks and beverages
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- Moderate assistance with Activities of Daily Living and medication administration
- Oversight of medical issues by 24 hour licensed nursing staff
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Full range of therapeutic activities, social events, spiritual and cultural programs