Thank you for your interest in volunteering at The Reutlinger Community. Volunteers are vital to our residents and staff. We look forward to meeting you and having you actively contribute to our Community.
To comply with state and county requirements Adults and Students (ages 12-17):
- Must pass a TB test, administered and read within 48 hours by our head nurse on site.
- Show proof of having a current flu shot (without a flu shot, volunteers must wear a mask).
Adult volunteers (ages 18 and up) must be finger printed by a Live Scan test. The test is complimentary if you bring the attached Live Scan form to the Foto Shop in Danville or you may go to a local police station where there will be a charge.
Student volunteers (under 18):
- Will need to obtain parental or guardian consent to participate as a volunteer.
- Cannot transport residents in wheelchairs nor do any kind of physical labor.
- May not exceed 4 hours/day, 20 hours/week.
Student volunteers (under 13) must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
Once the above requirements are complete, we will have an orientation of our facility.
If you have any questions contact me at (925) 964-2096 or email DZalman@rcjl.org.
Thank you for giving your time and sharing your talents with us.